Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

LOVE STAMPED AWESOME DEAL - ENDS TONIGHT

I am so excited!  You can read my review below on the Etsy Shop - Love Stamped!  I love their products, they are of great quality and they are beautiful & meaningful! 

Well I just found out the are having a deal on Groupon!  If you set your city as Long Island they are currently offering a deal for a $25 Love Stamped Gift Certificate for $12 - Sorry I just noticed this deal, because it ends TONIGHT (it may possibly be there tomorrow too but most Groupon deals end after one day!)  So if any of you read this tonight you might want to snag up this deal!

Groupon.com - Awesome Deal on Etsy shop - Love Stamped

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow and for supporting BHSJW. I am now following you as well. :)

    Have a great day!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete